Customer Support Representative
Office Location: Royalton, Vermont
Seeking experienced Customer Service Representative to support our clients (currently ECFiber and LymeFiber). Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the aptitude to respond to customer inquiries with empathy and patience, capacity to work with computer-based customer information systems, and familiarity with office software systems. Successful candidate will be responsible for both inbound and outbound calls.
Our Customer Support team works closely with the ValleyNet operations teams to coordinate customer installations, respond to inquiries, follow up on customer concerns and solicit new subscribers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role includes a broad variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Triage common issues, and escalate to appropriate technician as needed
- Follow up on customer tickets
- Process phone payments
- Assist with marketing campaigns to solicit new customers
- Excellent telephone skills
- Capacity to learn new technology
- Ability to work with customer database and ticketing system
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external contacts
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Highly resourceful team-player
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Prior experience with phone-based Customer Support is highly desirable.
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Health, dental and supplemental insurance(s)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Required Education: High School or equivalent
Please submit resume with salary desires along with a completed application form to email@example.com or mail your resume, cover letter and application to:
P.O. Box 323
So. Royalton, VT 05068