Sales & Marketing Manager
ValleyNet enhances the lives of those it serves by advocating for universal and effective Internet access, and providing services to facilitate Internet use and increase citizen community engagement. ValleyNet, a non-profit organization, serves the Upper Valley of New Hampshire and Vermont.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled sales and marketing manager with a track record of exceptional, transformative management practices. In this role, you will optimize our company’s market share. You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Capture and or convert existing homes passed (subscribers) into active customers
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to Managing Director
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate to identify and grow opportunities within CUD
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans.
- Execute day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Management of sales to assess current projections
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with marketing consultant to creatively reach more potential customers
- Manage print and social media campaigns
Digital Marketing Focus, in conjunction with marketing consultant:
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Develop and execute social media strategies
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze marketing campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Resumes and letters of interest should be sent to:
John van Vught
415 Waterman Rd.
Royalton VT 05068